PREL provides nonpartisan, research-based information for policy makers, education stakeholders, and interested members of the public. In particular, PREL seeks to better public understanding of how educational performance relates to a nation’s civic health and the strength of its local and national economies.
• Analyses of proposed or enacted legislation
• Convening policy makers & education stakeholders
• Customized technical assistance
• Policy briefs for key audiences
• Investigating Competency-Based Education Policy and Practice in the CNMI
• Enhancing Bilingual Policy and Practice in the Republic of the Marshall Islands